Jasmine How is a creative photographer who is inspired by the dynamism of the environment in which she thrives in. Exposed to multiple cultures around the world and various creative genres such as drama, dance, and having a creative say in creating immersive and interactive events over the years, Jasmine has grown to become an outstanding photographer who appreciates capturing the moment, and telling the story with a breath of fresh air.
With keen curiosity in the people and happenings around her, Jasmine is personable and interacts with her subjects with genuine interest. Photography to her, is a collaboration of minds, ideas, and passion. It's all about bringing different passions together to create sparks, achieving images that poignantly bring across those ideas.
Constantly evolving as a creative, and a photographer, by exploring different textures and styles of aesthetics, Jasmine seeks to inspire others with the unique works that she produces.
- National University of Singapore
- Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen
- 2013 Noise Singapore - The Apprenticeship Programme Exhbition | SAM at 8Q
- 2013 Singapore Biennale | SAM at 8Q
- 2012 Noise Singapore Festival Showcase | Ion Orchard
- 2013 Karlo Faggetter in MORPH for Male Model Scene | 27.03.13 |
- 2012 Elite Model Look Singapore Finalists for Male Model Scene | 12.12.12 |
- 2012 Thibaut Wolff by Christopher Daguimol & Jasmine How for Male Model Scene | 16.08.12 |